Monday, December 29, 2008

Planning for the New Year

I spent much of today organizing my craft space. I have photo stuff, scrapbooking stuff, beading stuff, and atc/art stuff. I want to start the new year being able to put my hands on all my goodies. I want all of my goodies organized. I will post pictures when I complete this overhaul.

I have books and magazines to organize as well. Books that I love. Craft, cooking, language, travel, gardening, fiction and non-fiction books. Some of my craft books I want close and I want to look at them to insprire me.

I also got two books today, Artist Trading Card Workshop, by Bernie Berlin and 1000 Artist Trading Cards, by Patricia Bolton. I am going to work through the Berlin Workshops with the yahoo group ATC_Connection. It will be fun to try new techniques with a group of people of like interests and be able to communicate what works for me and what doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment